Saturday, July 9, 2016

Evernote Bullet Journal Current Spreads

I thought I'd give a tour of my current spreads in my July Evernote Bullet Journal. Every month it seems that my Bullet Journal evolves. It might be something I'm doing for the month, or something I want to remember but I'm always adding a new panel. 

I'm currently using a three column table which seems to work the best on my monitor. All the columns are visible and don't move off the screen. 

So for this month I have the following spreads:
In the first column I have my 1-31 calendar that links to either a website or note I have in a notebook with something I've got planned or something I want to do this month. I also noted the weekend road trip we took, the change in garbage pick up due to the holiday, a genealogy class I've registered for, and the date my library book is due. 



I also have my check box of reminders for transferring to the next month. these include making the bullet journal notebook as my default notebook so that it's always the first one to open when I go to Evernote. Other things that I need to do are:
add spread to next month, 
add everything I want carried over
copy any tasks to next month >
schedule any notes that need to be scheduled
add any calendar items: check Google, phone, household calendar
copy links or items that want to continue
move any uncompleted tasks

 index month ending and add to index notebook 

In column two I have the following spreads:
Tasks for the month: anything carried over from the previous month include <, anything that is hobby is in purple font , anything that is a household chore is in green font. As I find something I need to work on or get done it's added to this list. 

Next down is a three column table that includes:
Links to notes I want quick access to during the month: My contacts list, My master meal list, my passwords, Indexes, movies to see, and important dates. 
Next box is the youtube video producers I follow with the last video I watched so I know where to start next time I have time. 
And the next box is my magazine list of the different magazines I'm currently reading on Flipster.

Next down is things I want to remember for the month. This list includes the beer I bought while on vacation and places/things I want to do so next time my husband says, "What do you want to do today, I have a list of things to do. 

After that is my list for the next month: flea market that I want to go to next month, a class I need to sign up for, a doctor appointment that needs to be scheduled. 

In the third column I have my active meal list. These are the meals I have ingredients. Anything that has fresh produce that will go bad is highlighted so I know it needs to be made first. Anything not made last month is carried over < so I know it should be made soon. If I still have meals and buy ingredients for another meal the meal gets added to the list. 

Below that is a two table spread with the books I'm currently reading in box one and any new books I've bought in box two. 

Next spread down is "Thoughts": these include any quotes that I like, my gratitude list for the month, any my prayer list. 



The next and last spread for this month is a smile list. There are those times when someone says something nice or a compliment. This list includes when I client said they were happy I was the one following their case, or when my director told me I was proactive for thinking ahead. On those days I don't want to get out of bed this is the first thing I read in the morning to let me know that sometimes it is worth it. 

I hope this gives you some ideas on how I use my Evernote Bullet Journal. 


No comments: